new/friend request

:smile: hey everybody i just signed up,i have noooo clue what im doing really wouldnt mind having some friends on here just to help me along the way and vice versa!:-)...thanks

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    I signed up today too! I've been trying to lose weight for awhile now and its just been creeping up, Hoping the site will help :)
  • mikebudd
    mikebudd Posts: 26 Member
    Welcome aboard. MFP is great and easy to use. It has helped me immensely. Track your food and exercise and enjoy the friendships. Feel free to friend me if you wish.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    This is a GREAT place to start!!! People on here genuinely care about how you feel. Good luck and add me.
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    I just started this week myself. I sent you a friend request. From what I can tell, all of the people I have met so far are super nice and supportive!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 675 Member
    Welcome, this is a great place to be and all the new friends you make on MFP are here for motivation. Add me, if u like.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Welcome to everyone who is new here :) I've been on the site for about 60 days. Roughly. If you'd like to add me, feel free to do so :)
  • Hi there, i have heard it many times that people who keep a food diary lose more weight.
    knowing when to stop eating is a good thing!
  • Hi! You are in the right place and it's free! Good luck getting started. I think the most important thing is- don't forget to track. Once you see it all in front of you, you really become accountable. Don't forget that if you screw up one day, it does NOT mean you have to quit. Just start over the next day!
  • Hi and welcome to all the newbies! This site is great and has helped me & I hope you all get the same out of it too. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I try to be pretty active in life and on the site as well. Mutual support and motivation is a terrific tool in losing weight!
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Welcome!! This Site has been fabulous for me so far- feel free to send a friend request if youre still looking for add'l support! :)
  • Hello everyone. I joined a week ago, I'm trying to get the hang of my calories. I also hope to meet new and encouraging people on here. :happy:
  • im new too...feel free to add me. Any support i can get and give is a Bonus!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    you can add me doll, always looking for positive and motivating people
  • N9GSU
    N9GSU Posts: 14
    Add me to the "signed up today" list, and, I, also, welcome any friend requests :)