Help!

Options
Help! Obsessed with stealing sweets from pic n mix counters..gives me such a buzz and I feel less guilty about the calories as if they don't count because I'm not paying for them..Shall I call the popo? What if I put shops out of business? :(

Replies

• nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh, but they do count, lady! Try plugging in a "fun size" hershey's bar in to the food calculator and see just how many calories that lil baby delivers! I'm telling you, MFP has taken all the FUN outta eating, lol! J/K!!! :mad:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP STOP STOP...or I'll report you to the nice Mr Policeman!!!
  • CraigColton
    Options
    I'm not being funny but isn't it this sort of thing that drives shops out of business? Dare I say Woolworths?
  • cheekymits
    Options
    Iv been living with the Woolworths guilt for nearly 4 years..I can't help but feel responsible for their economic downfall..In my town atleast :(
  • cheekymits
    Options
    Iv been living with the Woolworths guilt for nearly 4 years..I can't help but feel responsible for their economic downfall..In my town atleast :(
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    One of the ladies I work with, took me to the amrican sweetshop the other day.... Reese in all variations... what shall I say :/? I now refuse going into the shop with her ^^
    But honestly, keep the fingers of the sweets ^^ the guild will haunt you forever more. It will be around every corner... smiling at you.. you could by some though, makes you less guilty and call it a day and start all over tomorrow... ^^
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you haven't learnt any life lessons from your previous experiences. If nothing else, be certain that the calories will definitely count in the long run.