I think having friends on here would help me tremdously, so

Options
Hey I have been on this website for a while and to be honest I barely use it , but I am at a breaking point either I am going to give it my all and finally lose this weight or well.. I'm only giving my self one option, I would love to have friends on here for support and I hope I can be supportive , I have to start with bettering my self first before I can help anyone but I would appreciate all the pals I can get on here , I may not always respond or post to you but I will be cheering you on all the time in my heart, because I know how it feels to feel like there is no hope, but I am trying to have faith in myself that I can live a happier and healthier life and I want that for everyone else...I have wasted so much time self loathing and mistreating my body...so with the help of my Lord and my friends I am gonna give it another go...:flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've found that having a ton of friends on here has really helped keep me on track and gives me more of a reason to come on here and log my food/exercise.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It is a great site and I know you will find tons of support!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    requesting you! :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! This site is a HUGE help! I am also trying to get myself right before I turn 30, feel free to add me!
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Having friends definitely helps! I'll request you :)
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have the same bikini goal! I will friend request you!! We can do this!!
  • AArmstead1
    Options
    Yes!! It sounds like you have the right attitude this time around, and YES you CAN DO IT!! I have a similar story... long years of hating how I looked and felt like a fat cow... and it was time for a change!! Just realize that you need to make changes in small increments, and you won't see results overnight, but THEY WILL COME! I promise!! Keep with your goals, and try to use the food log and exercise logging tools available to you here... they will help keep you on track!!! I am more than willing to be friends and offer encouragement/support/tips, etc... so add me!! Welcome and good luck!!
  • GodWithUs777
    GodWithUs777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are right on the money! Having friends on this site will also help with support, accountability, and cheering you on throughout your weighloss journey! I will add you, feel free to look into friend's diaries for additional meal ideas too!

Very nice to meet you - lets get this weight that has hyjacked our bodies off!! :happy:

:heart: Sylvia
  • Tiffybaby31
    Tiffybaby31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow Thanks everyone for the enormous response, you have all truly lifted my spirits today!