Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Nice! I agree!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    They tried to make me clean my room...i said no,no, no... Yes I've lost weight but when I take pics baby no, no, no. I ain't got the time, and if my girlfriend thinks it's fine... They try to make me clean my room, but I won't go go go.

LOL!!!! If my parents couldn't get me to clean my room, a post sure won't do the trick!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. In fact, I never even notice, I'm too busy being inspired! But then again, I'm not one to tell other people how to go about their lives.

LOL!!! Nice! I agree!
  • davish28
    Options
    LMAO!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    where's the picture of michael jackson eating popcorn when you need it???
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :laugh: FAB-U-LOUS!:laugh:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. In fact, I never even notice, I'm too busy being inspired! But then again, I'm not one to tell other people how to go about their lives.

Exactly!!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    where's the picture of michael jackson eating popcorn when you need it???

z7k2p.gif

UPL5C.gif
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Actually when I see people's dirty rooms I don't mind, I like looking at what they have in the background :laugh:
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Ha...I notice this too! But I don't care either, I'm usually to busy creeping on how good everyone looks and can't wait to post my own (which will more than likely have a ton of toys in the background)

Keep posting all the success pictures they are my favorite :happy:
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Actually when I see people's dirty rooms I don't mind, I like looking at what they have in the background :laugh:

me too!! Im nosy and i like snooping in stuff :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    And you know what? Michael Jackson and Amy Whinehouse were both really good looking before they got all weird. :frown:
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    all I can say is WOW, I really could care less about what their house or background looks like, but I would like people to keep sharing their weightloss stories with me and share with me how they did it and not give me cleaning tips.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!