Trying something new

Options
Hello!

I am trying this fitness pal plan, to see if I have any extra help along the way. My husband and I also use loseit.com. Praying that I can get this weight off..... I'm a Pastor's wife, band mom...... Sunday School teacher, as well as a substitute teacher. We are so busy, it's hard to keep track of the foods day, to day. Even with the phone App........ Praying for all of you that are on your weight loss journey's as well! :indifferent: Any extra advice, or help would be greatly appriciated.....

Replies

• carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    the phone ap makes it so much fun- even addictive- my husband threatens to take my phone away all the time!
  • roozombie
    roozombie Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Gina-welcome to MFP. I find that one way to work around not having all my calories logged in the day is to log ahead of time. So if you pack a lunch or plan dinner or what not, go ahead and log your calories early. This is the best way to log meals that you eat out as well because you can plan ahead and know if you have enough calories to indulge in dessert, or whatever you may be tempted into if you go out to a restaurant. I find planning ahead of time allows me to order without having to think too much and without having to get too tempted into something that isn't good.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I totally agree with roozombie, planning ahead makes life so much easier!! I try to plan out everything to the point where I can log pretty much my whole day first thing in the morning. Keep some low cal/healthy snacks handy too for those times when you might have to grab something on the go. I love Luna and Clif bars, fruit, yogurt and nuts.

There will always be exceptions but do the best you can! Good luck!