Needing some friends!

Options
I'd like to find some like-minded support on here. I'm working my weight off slowly, and learning to make time for myself to do just that. I'm a mom of two, busy self-employed woman who also is attempting to cram in some college to make my dream job happen someday. In other words I have a ton on my plate. So I'm hoping that some people who are similar to me in goals will help keep me on track! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• rcpayton
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find some great support here!
  • dainty77
    Options
    welcome!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site! I too and making changes in my life to follow my dreams. Working full time, starting my own fitness consulting business and part time personal trainer. It would be great to have like minded friends!!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Added you. :smile:
  • shutterbec
    Options
    Hi Josie! I'm a working single mom of 2 little ones, too. I find it's not always easy to fit in exercise, or find time to eat right - but it's well worth it! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • murraycharlie
    Options
    Hello! I just added you :)
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My biggest enemy is time management, and I find it is when I am stressed or rushed that I make my worst food choices. I am a father of two young ones and my wife and I have split schedules so it makes it even harder to maintain any kind of set schedule. Good luck with your goals, add me if you need the support!
  • thirdtime
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I've used MFP for quite a while, but wasn't active in the community so much. So this should be interesting!
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. I'm losing slowly and have a 2 year old running me ragged... I'm Lynda by the way and I've found the support on here amazing :-)