30 day shred

Options
Hi all! I started the 30 day shred today and am wondering how everyone logs it as exersize?

What are your ideas?

Wendi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I list it under cardio as 20 minutes of calisthenics - vigorous.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    "General, Circuit training," 20 minutes.
  • krauseamy
    Options
    I log it as circuit training general. I love the Shred. :smile:
  • Robes
    Robes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There's actually an option for 30 Day Shred in the drop down menu under cardioo, too!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    "General, Circuit training," 20 minutes.

^^^^this
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    In the pics only thread I saw a picture of someone o nthe 7th day of the shred - amazing difference in only 7 days! Is that common? Is it really that great? Also I have had two knee replacements and can't really kneel or jump. Would I be able to do it?
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I used Circuit Training for the amount of minutes I did.

Then I created my own exercise using that calorie amount and called it 30 Day Shred :D
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    In the pics only thread I saw a picture of someone o nthe 7th day of the shred - amazing difference in only 7 days! Is that common? Is it really that great? Also I have had two knee replacements and can't really kneel or jump. Would I be able to do it?

Many of the exercises can be hard on the knees. I would not do it if you were under any kind of restrictions. A better low impact exercise DVD for you might be one of the Leslie Sansone Walk DVD's. She has many different kinds.
  • qthompson
    Options

There's a lot of jumping and kneeling especially on level 2. She does modify some exercises for beginners.
  • Runner2b
    Options
    Please, tell me what the shred is!!??? X
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Oh! i JUST ordered shred last night, Im so excited! Let me know how it works for you!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'd strongly advise getting a HRM. I log it under 30DS Level One. xx
  • alanamullen
    Options
    I just started the 30DS today as well! :) Knowing it was Jillian Michaels, I should have expected a workout and a half! I'm going to sleep well tonight that's for sure.
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    the leslie samson workout is a little too boring and tame for me. I don't have any restrictions - I jsut can't kneel and put weight on my knees. I also can't jump much but other than that, I can work out pretty good. I took a boot camp and just had to modify the jumping and kneeling exercises. it is all cardio or is there also circuit training and strength training components?