45 down and holding (pics).....almost there!

NicolCook
NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
Started walking, moved onto Zumba and running. Now I am doing Zumba and RevAbs. Progress could be better, but I haven't given up eating ANY of the things that I love......pretty happy with the progress anyway :)

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Replies

• NicolCook
    There is one photo off to the right too, I don't know how to fix so you can see all 3....hope you can view anyhow!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Fantastic job! So lucky with those slender arms, even at your highest!

To see entire pic, simply RIGHT-click VIEW IMAGE or on iPad just click'n hold, save image

Zumba!!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 778 Member
    Great job! Congrats on your success!
  • REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Great job! Congrats!
  • shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Thanks for sharing - my start is similar to yours, these pics make me hopeful
  • thumperj2u
    thumperj2u Posts: 25 Member
    How much have you lost and how long did it take you? You look fantastic...CONGRATS!!!
  • NicolCook
    How much have you lost and how long did it take you? You look fantastic...CONGRATS!!!

I am hovering right at 45lbs down. I am back at it hard now and hope to lose my last 5 soon. It has taken me since September 2010 and I have been plateau'd pretty much since September this year.

Thanks so much for the compliment!
  • Great job! And wearing the same shirt in all the pictures rally gives a good idea of how far you've come. I should find some old pictures of the bigger me and try to take pictures in the same clothes. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    :drinker: you are a total beauty, congrats on your succes, glad to have you on my friends list
  • tevine18
    tevine18 Posts: 11 Member
    You look great!!!
  • khbsrt
    khbsrt Posts: 33 Member
    wow, you feel amazing, great work!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Girl you are rocking it! You look fantastic!
  • Your progress is inspiring and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    ROCK ON! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!