NSV - Can't believe it!

Options
This afternoon, I was absolutely bursting for the bathroom. I just ran up and pulled my jeans down to go. It was only when I went to pull them back up that I realised I hadn't even undone the button!

Yay!

Replies

• LaurieEReid
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like time for some new pants. You don't want to be posting the "my pants fell down" NSV. :laugh:
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like time for some new pants. You don't want to be posting the "my pants fell down" NSV. :laugh:

Lol! Thanks. I know I have a pair somewhere in the next size down, now if only I could find them! :ohwell:
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I remember those days...LOL! I'll be making this same post soon!
  • MummyOfSeven
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I remember those days...LOL! I'll be making this same post soon!

Thank you. It's a great feeling :wink:
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    SOO fantastic! I love this feeling--way to go!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    HAHAHAHAH! That is so funny! I am going to laugh everytime I think of that! hahahahah
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is one of the best NSV's I've ever heard!
  • MummyOfSeven
    Options
    Thanks guys :smile:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Pant on the ground...Pant on the ground...LOL!!! Congrats on your success. Now go by some new pants, Killer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!