3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Lose the belly. What's your goal?
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Ive lost 52 and want to loose 25 more!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I'd like to be able to sell myself to rich ladies so that I can save money to pay for my wedding. It's always been a dream of mine. . .
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey =) I just started on Monday and I'm aiming to lose 41lbs and drop 2 dress sizes. Good luck with your goals!
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Drop a few more percents of body fat... get leaner, stronger, tighter.
  • violincat66
    Options
    I have another 142 lbs to get to my goal weight. I've lost 12 as far as I konw but I'm not weighing myselt until the day before Thanksgiving. This site has really opened my eyes and has made it so much easier to acheive my goal weight.
  • cushtush
    cushtush Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am here to stay focused on losing weight, finding friends with like goals. Best of luck to you. Befriend me if you like...the more friends the merrierl...:laugh:
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My ideal goal would be to lose 100lbs, but my more realistic goal is to lost 50. I will see how I feel after that. Friend me if you'd like. It's always good to have people to go through this with you.
  • eversbane
    Options
    From right now (I've only just re-started) I'm looking at 135#.

I lost 50 and regained 20 over the last 12 months.

My goal weight is 215 (something like the avatar).
  • Mary32407
    Options
    wow everyone has great goals!! me too i want to loose another 40lb & we"ll see how it goes, me & my hubby want to try for another baby but it doesnt hurt to become healthier and active anyway:heart:
  • Mary32407
    Options
    yea same here i did 20 independitly i am now on here with excitement to loose another 40lb realistic goals work better for me, keep up the good work!!
  • fininski
    Options
    Tone up and lose the last few pounds! :)