My very first NSV!

Options
I've been doing MFP with my girlfriend for two months now and lost 13lbs in total. I hadn't really noticed a huge amount of difference with my wardrobe feeling 'looser' but I tried on a shirt that she bought me just now and I am so excited I just had to share it! I'd worn it once in about a year because I was too embarrassed about how it looked on me because it was so tight and......tonight it is actually slightly baggy.

I have a long way to go but I am so excited by my progress and the lifestyle change it is bringing.

Hope this can encourage anyone who is finding it tough at the moment! :)

Replies

• HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's great. I hope you get a lot more NSVs.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! 13 lbs down is a great loss!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I love reading about NSVs, they're so inspiring and motivating! Congrats on the loss!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WTG
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    the best feeling ever. Great job remember slow and steady wins the race. I to have a long way to go just hit 14lbs,went jean shopping last night down 2 sizes holding off until Christmas for the next size down. No one knows hows this feels unless they have been in our shoes. Again great job.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • canary986
    canary986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!