I need some friends! =(

Options
So, I posted a introduction yesterday but seems no-one wants to be friends and join me on my journey lol
I think I would benefit from other people in the same boat so friend me , people! =)
I am from Melbourne, Australia.....any other aussies here??

My profile pic is of me and my brother.....it's me at my heaviest (about 104 kgs!)

Replies

• ccwolf08
    Options
    I'm from Texas! Lol. :)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not an aussie, but would love to be friends with you. Feel free to add if u like!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    It is always nice to have friends to keep you motivated!! Add as many as you can! Log your food, good and bad! And enjoy becoming fit. The more fun you have the longer the results! ~Corina
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Australia, but add me if you like :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Asking for friends is nice. But if you really want people who have similar goals and such, delve into the forums. I started out reading Success Stories and found people with like goals or that started where I was and had reached their end game.

Also, there are a ton of groups out there now. Search for people with similar interests there as well.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I am in New York City, NY, USA. Feel free to add me.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends, you can add me!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, babe. I'm a Londoner. Feel free to add.
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin but I can still be your friend :)
  • shadow_storm42
    Options
    im not an aussie... but i am a kiwi! lol feel free 2 add me if ya like!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. im in the isle of man, your more than welcome to add me
  • tennille3338
    Options
    Thanks! Wasn't sure how the 'friending' works....
    I will definitely be having a proper look around the forum tonight - what a great site, and it's freeeeee!
  • logiebear1
    Options
    i have just joined today unsure how to add u i am from scotland not australia x
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Natalie, you can add me as a friend if you like :smile:
  • justTori
    Options
    I am from Idaho but would love to be friends lol
  • nubian22
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from Devon in the UK. I've sent you a request. Hope to speak soon :)
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    HI! I am Alishia. Feel free to friend me if you want! Always up for new friends!
  • EZfitter
    Options
    Hi: I'm from Philadelphia, USA -- Please add me to the mix and match if you'd like :)
  • EZfitter
    Options
    Hi: I'm from Philadelphia, USA -- Please add me to the mix and match if you'd like :)
  • Cullenbraille
    Cullenbraille Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and don't have any friends either. Add me if you like. I'm from Texas