Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated :3

Options
I'm Dany, 19, from New Zealand. I'm three days into my weight-loss plan, and so far so good, but I have a history of giving up early on in things; so I'd really love some friends to help keep me motivated, and in return I'll help you too. (:

Replies

• natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi dany, I'm Natalie and I'm 26. u can add me if you like :smile:
  • mrsbatman1031
    mrsbatman1031 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayleigh! I usually end up quitting things too. Could definitely use the motivation, and will give the same in return!! Go ahead and add me :)
  • lindac1013
    Options
    Right there with you...will definitely help you out!!!
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, We can all use the help and incouragement u can add me 2 !!
  • danystormborn
    danystormborn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • 66booboo
    Options
    Hi just joined 5min ago.....kinda fell in the site really and figured it crossed my path for a reason! and lord knows I need to shed at least 25 to start ......add me and would love all the help and support too!! NS:bigsmile:
  • ir8pony
    ir8pony Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is Marci in Phoenix AZ...add me too:) i also could use some motivation:-/ im doing well today and after working 9 hours i plan to ride the stationary bike for 10 mins then do an hour of yoga... is that being motivated??
  • fripfrop
    fripfrop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, but i know a couple people that use this site, and they know where I live sooo i cant really slack! Ill for sure help you out!
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to motivate if you do the same in return. :D
  • danystormborn
    danystormborn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :)