Need some new Friends, Add Me!

Options
Hey guys. My name is Nathan. Im 22 years old and currently in University taking business. Been trying off and on for awhile to get back in shape, hoping this is the last time. Need some new supportive friends to help me along the way!

Had this account for awhile. But I wasn't on the site. Giving in a new start as of today, need some new friends to go along with my new start!

Add me! :)

Replies

• castielsangelx
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristina and I'm 21. I'm relatively new at this. If you want some support, I could help you along. :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you would like!
  • xhellokittycatx
    Options
    I'm new to mfp as well. Welcome!
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    Hey I'm SJ from the UK... feel free to add - i'm new to this place too but so far it seems to be quite useful!
  • ir8pony
    ir8pony Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Marci from Phoenix, AZ here... i just joined recently:) i need friends to help and help me as well--no stranger to weight issues but im plenty motivated in as much after work tonight ill go to the gym for an hour of yoga. Wouldnt it be nice not to gain any weight thru the holidays??
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm Helen, also relatively new to this but enjoying it. Happy for you (and anyone else) to add me for motivation and encouragement along the way! I'm in Australia by the way :D
  • mirandakarla1
    Options
    Add me if you like! Im Karla and 19 and just started insanity on monday. Im sore all over so I know Im ganna need some motivation and support :)
  • jsdesign
    jsdesign Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jeffrey, 48, from Gilbert, AZ. I just had bariatric surgery (gastric sleeve) on 7/11/14, four days ago. Since the surgery, I've already lost 15 lb. My goal weight is 199 (at least for one day) then settle out between 210-220 lb. I walk my dogs every day and will begin a light cardio routine to start with at LA Fitness within the next 30 days.

I'm incredibly encouraged to lose the weight (about 130 lb. total) and quite determined to achieve all of my goals. I'm always open to making new friends... especially if they either share similar goals or can at least support mine.

Feel free to message me.
  • sreejithbabu
    sreejithbabu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sreejith, 23 from India.

I started my workout program 2 weeks ago. My vision is to loose 15 kilos. I am seeing results and I am confident I'll reach my goal.

I am very happy to see such a large community of people, just like me, who want to loose weight.

I am sure you'll get back in shape just like others who did it!