Help :'(

Options
HELP! I can't seem to get back on track. Something's always in the way!! I was going good until I fell down my stairs. Well now I'm not hurting from that anymore but I've been stress eating! My daughter's getting her 6th tooth and it refuses to come through! She went from sleeping through the night to waking up 2-4 times a night! :'( I'm exhausted. And it's leading me to eat junk food because I'm too tired/lazy for anything else. HELP ME! :'(!!

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Drink water or eat fruit! If u want the candy get hard candy- if it is the chocolate get hot chocolate (swiss miss makes a 25cal one)
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I try to stress eat baby carrots, cucumbers broccoli with ranch.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Get the junk food out of the house. Don't buy it and it won't be there for you to eat.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Sleep deprivation is horrible!

Get into your house easy to grab snacks and meals...100 calorie pack snacks, protein shakes ( I like the atkins), ready made meals, like lean cuisine, salad in a bag, fresh fruit and veggies already cut ,individiual portions of peanut butter, dip, yogurt, etc,,,. This way you can just grab something healthy and already measured and not think about prep or anything.

I know others will have something to say about nutritional value, high sodium, etc...but you need to do what works for you. As a mom to 6 children it isn't alwyas easy to find the time.
  • crystall2190
    crystall2190 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow six?! I only have one and I'm EXHAUSTED lol. She'll be a year old next month. The sodium is the whole reason I don't buy stuff like that.. but I'm starting to think I might - and just drink TONS of water to flush it out. I just need a good nights sleep and it's not going to happen until that damn tooth is through.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    What helps you release stress? (not food) but what other ways do you deal with anger furstration saddness? Walk, journal, sing, listen to music talk with a friend pray??? Don't forget how you have successfully gotten through problems in your past. Now that said sleep deprivation will make anyone wonky and not at their peak with decision making...I don't think it is 'you' just situational.
  • crystall2190
    Options
    That's the problem, I don't buy it! I live with my parents (upstairs) we each have our separate kitchens and they ALWAYS have junk food. ALWAYS. Cookies, cakes, doughnuts, ice cream, you name it it's there. (my family are all very over weight, obviously.) I wish I could lock myself out of their kitchen!
  • crystall2190
    Options
    I'm ready for the Situation to be done. Stupid teething. I'm so sleepy. I could pass out in the middle of the day - and I would, if it wasn't for coffee. Lots, and lots of coffee. (don't worry, nothing bad goes in it.)
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow six?! I only have one and I'm EXHAUSTED lol. She'll be a year old next month. The sodium is the whole reason I don't buy stuff like that.. but I'm starting to think I might - and just drink TONS of water to flush it out. I just need a good nights sleep and it's not going to happen until that damn tooth is through.

Mine are now older so you will sleep again :)
    Having 1 ready made meal a day will not put your sodium level up too high...you will be ok with that...right now it is all about the ease of just grabbing something that isn't cookies or candy...