Prayers for our Dog Charlie sick and hopeful hell get better

Options

Replies

• chrisc16
    Options
    I'll be thinking of your dog. I had to put our dogs down, within several months of each other, last year. It was one of the hardest things I have ever experienced.

Good luck to Charlie.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you. As a dog lover, I think losing your best friend is the hardest thing in the world.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    That is really sad! I know the feeling. I have two cats and a dog but I've had my share of animals that was hit by cars, had cancer, were killed by dogs, etc. My thoughts are with your Charlie:brokenheart:
  • KelleyJoL
    KelleyJoL Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hope he does get better. I've seen animals suffer. It is so sad. If you have to let him go, it is okay. He'll let you know when to help and when to stop trying. When my cat was sick, we did every thing we could, but when she was no longer able to get in and out of the litter box she was truly upset. She let us know that it was time. We still miss Lucky. We got a puppy a month later. Lucky Duck (yes, a child did name the cat) couldn't be replaced, but we needed a critter with funny antics to help us laugh again.
  • KelleyJoL
    KelleyJoL Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    how is Charlie today? Any better?