What kind of pets do you have?....

Options
JamieDD
JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
Right now I have 6 horses, 1 pony, 1 steer, 2 house cats, 2 barn cats, 4 outside cats and 1 feral cat.

Plus taking care of the neighors 2 horses for the winter.

So what's living at your house, barn, pasture....

Replies

• katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hahaha you got me beat!!! I have 2 dogs and a cat!!!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm down to one American Pit Bull Terrier named Moxie (my profile picture!) One year ago I had three APBTs and a Maine Coon cat but since have to put all the other down due to serious health issues (Ares-2011, inoperable tumor; Annie-2010, pulmonary embolism; Kitty-2010, un-diagnosed wasting disease-went from 20 lbs to 5 in 3 months). All these losses are why she is fat!!
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    1 husband, 2 ferrets, and a sassy cat :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    None.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I have 2 cats. one is a 18yr old female & a 1yr old male.
  • constantstar
    constantstar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    3 dogs (2 corgis and one mutt), 2 snakes (one rat snake and one bumblebee ball python), and about a dozen fish. :)
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Brenton Chillingsworth
    31368cd6.jpg
    Archibald Slenderson
    986a9aa6.jpg
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    i have a 20lb maine coon and an asian water monitor,sold a 18 foot reticulated python a few years ago..how i miss her :(
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    1 French bulldog, 3 Maine coones, 2 Oscar fish, and a another tank full of puffers/Molly/etc... One of our Maine coones is apx 42 inches long he' s a beast.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    7 Cats/2 Dogs

Baby= Pit bull mix
    Daisy= Dachshund
    Cassie & Cody= Orange tabbies
    Toby & Jessie= Grey tabbies
    Hershey= Black longhaired
    Sabrina & Haley= Siamese

:) All but one are rescued and I love them SOOOO much! I go to a university a couple hours away, but have one of them with me at my apartment.
  • seven8seven
    seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1 husband, 2 ferrets, and a sassy cat :)

"1 husband" HAHAHAHAHA this cracked me up
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    2 dogs

1 Chihuahua mixed with Pomeranian
    1 Chihuahua mixed with doberman ( yes i know how did that happen lol)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    These two little mutts (chihuahua named Duchess and my daughter).

c758eadd.jpg
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    1 crazy cat. She just turned 13. Hoping to be getting another dog in the near future.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I have a fairly mild household.
    2 cats (a full black 3 year old named Mokie and a tuxedo 5 year old named Minko) and the world's best doggy, a flat coat retriever 7 years old named Roxie.
    I think for valentines day husband is going to get me the Bearded Dragon I've been begging for, but we'll see :)

We spent thanksgiving with my best friend, who has 4 horses, 3 cows, and 2 llamas, along with 2 dogs and 3 cats up at her mountainside ranch house. It was pretty neat to see all of the animals up close (literally close, found out about the llamas when they strolled by a foot away from the guest room window) for a few days, but I'm not sure I'd want the responsibility of taking on so many huge animals.
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    <---- Kitty! He likes to "help" me work out sometimes. If I'm on the floor he thinks I'm there to either pet or play or both!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    right now i have two cats (moozer and cuddles), two rats (snoozy and pascal), and a snake (ball python named apollo).. looking to add a dog to that list here soon. adopting a rescue dog for christmas - shes GORGEOUS :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Gracie (laying on me)
    d1f800af.jpg

Tommy (he is NOT normally shaved and has a luxurious orange coat)
    a59847fe.jpg
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Beta fish
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    2 (very spoiled) dogs.

Elsie Towanda (Chihuahua)
    (named after the cow in RENT, and from Fried Green Tomatoes)
    and
    Penny Rayanne (Chihuahua/Corgi)
    (named after Penny from The Big Bang Theory, and Rayanne (from My So-Called Life....when I was young I said I'd name my child that, but since I am a happy ChildFree person, I used it for the dog).

Elsie is the older, grumpy, Queen B that runs this house. She is so un-dog like, it's a little creepy at times.
    Penny is the 1 year old, and she is a dog's dog. If you've seen the movie Up, she is Doug....and she spends A LOT of time in the "Cone Of Shame".