What's the weather like near you?...

Options

Replies

• Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    COLD, windy, snow forecast and flood warnings all around us but none for us.. WHEW!! its 41 degrees..blechhhhh..:sad: :sad:
    in the mitten state..
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    London here!

Predictably, cold, windy, raining, absolutely miserable :frown: :frown:

Did the weekly shop in it today, bleugh. Glad to be back home in the warm, heating on, just finished my sticky toffee and custard pud (WW version of course!), and about to watch DVDs, and I have the rest of the week off, bliss!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hi 30s and rain here in metro Detroit.
  • brunzella92
    brunzella92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very unseasonably warm in Boston, MA...it's a beautiful 66 degrees....wwhhhooohhhooooo!!! It's like beach weather here lol!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    live close to the eastern shore and its about 67 and dreary..misty rain YUK
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Near Dayton, OH. It has been raining almost daily for the past week and a half. Between that and it getting dark at 5:30, I am feeling the blues! It makes it really hard to not want to be in my pajamas by 6pm! Temps dropping today to the mid 30's. Rain possibly changing to snow flurries as it begins dropping.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Bright and sunny, 34 degrees Farenheit :bigsmile: :bigsmile: in Duluth MN.

No snow on the ground....we've had a bit off and on in recent weeks, but it's not sticking around. Supposed to get some on Thursday- we'll see.

Nice day!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I am right in the middle of Georgia USA. 2 days ago it was 80 Fahrenheit with brilliant sun...Today, it has just recently reached 45 degrees Fahrenheit with drizzles of rain and wind.

I have no clue what is up with Mother Nature.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    lows in the 30's. be jealous.

That's too cold for me!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Western Australia: 29C today and getting warmer.... with hot dry winds off the desert though, so that's not so good, specially if you get hayfever.
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    NB Canada...its 3 C and raining...YUCK!!!!
  • lucylue21
    Options
    it ws in the 60's today and thats very cold! louisiana
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    In Alabama, US, today, it's rainy, with snow every now and then (it's not sticking, thank god), and the low is going to be 30F..I'm still getting up and running in the morning. I hate the dreadmill.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Storms here in Canberra, Australia. Its supposedly summer too :(
    Very wet, the thunder and lightening has been incredible the last 24 hours.... I hope it improves in time for the weekend!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    It is 8 pm here in Austin, TX. Currently its 52F and clear skies. Still haven't had enough rain to break the drought and I'm enjoying the cooler weather (high 60F during the day) after the 90 days of 100+ this summer.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    8pm in south Dakota and its cold! It's currently 34 degrees outside and breezy.
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today was around 40 and windy. It felt so cold but six weeks from now 39 or 40 degrees will seem tropical. I'm so jealous of you warm climate MFPers.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Here in Scottsboro Al. We had our first snow last night ( up on the mountains) and more to come tonight. The temperature is suppossed to go down to around 27 tonight. I hate the winter time.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sittin around the fireplace, cuddled up under the blanket with a smokin hot lady, sipping on wine kinda weather here.

LOL!! love it!!
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    In ohio: cold and gray. Was pretty warm until tonight. supposed to snow.