Returning to do it right this time!

Options
Hello! I am a returning memeber who thought they had the game figured...turns out I didn't. I didn't realize just how much I relied on the support and accountablity of this website and all the wonderful people on it! So I am returning. I hope to make more friends and really get the best from this site and myself.

A little about me?

I'm twenty four years old. I am the Mom of a hyperactive two year old. I have been married for almost six years. I am a preK Teacher.

Why do I want to be here?

I'm not here to lose weight, and I'm not here to diet. I am here for a life style change that will make me a healthier more active person. I want to be the parent that is running with their child at the park...not the one on the bench with her phone shouting across the playground.

Hobbies?
I love some BBC Sci such as Dr.Who and Torchwood, Merlin is growing on me...America is stepping it up (in the crappy sci fi department) with shows like my newest obession : Supernatural. I love to read and write. I know more kids songs then most people know exisit and can quote both the Raven and the Preamble.

I look forward to meeting you!

Here is the most recent picture of me. It gives a good idea of where I have gone so far...

I was 200 in 09, right after the birth of my son, 232 in 2010, and now I weight 172...my goal is 150.
phpHjD2HmPM.jpg

Replies