Keurig owners: favorite flavors!?

Options
So one of the best things about being a grown-up at Christmas-time is getting to dig into your gift early! :)

Hubby got me a Keurig and I had my first cup tonight. (Kahlua, yum!) I prefer flavored coffees to the boring plain ones, so my question to you guys: What's your favorite flavor?!

Replies

• krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Blend!!!! And Dunkin Donuts.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Wild Blueberry!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have one too at home & at work. I prefer the flavored coffees too. Right now i have caramel drizzle which is yummy. The other one that is surprisingly good is the blueberry. I like so many of the favors... Good luck trying them all!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    green mountain has a caramel vanilla that is yum!

oh, and a pumpkin spice (seasonal) that is also YUM!

:smile:
  • c0ffeehigh
    Options
    Van Houtte Creme Brulee!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love the Kahlua! My favorite is Chai Latte. Enjoy your Keurig!
  • clawence3
    Options
    Oh so many...butter toffee, golden french toast (when in season), island coconut, gingerbread, vanilla caramel cream, and nantucket blend with peppermint mocha creamer.:drinker:
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    ahhh coffee - it is my one major vice that I WILL NOT give up....my cuppa in the morning with a serving of flavored creamer

if you can find any of the boxes of the pumkpin spice - GRAB THEM - awesome....next year I swear I am buying 10 boxes

I love the Khalua ones

I just bought White Chocolate mint - so very yummy with some Sweet Cream creamer

As far as plain goes - I swear by Donut Shop - soooo good - espeically this time of year with all the yummy holiday creamers - I am totally loving the Vanilla Spiced Rum creamer
  • mk0811
    mk0811 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm not big on flavored coffees, but I have to agree on the Pumpkin Spice - YUM! Gingerbread is pretty good, and my husband likes the Van Houtte (sp?) French Vanilla. He wasn't a big fan of the Gloria Jean Butter Toffee.

My personal (non-flavored) favorites are Newman's Own Organic, Emeril's Big Easy Bold, Nantucket Blend, Tully's French Roast, & Millstone Foglifter.

Enjoy your Keurig! We've had ours about a year and a half and LOVE it.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Donut Shop!
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't think we have these in Australia :cry:

We have single serve coffee pod machines like Nespresso but this machine looks fantastic. I'm so jealous!! What a great range of flavours.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Gloria Jeans makes great keurig coffee packs. I'm partial to mudslide myself, but my wife prefers French vanilla.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    omg I love my keurig!!!!! I have one at home and at my boyfriends house. I'd love to get one for at work too! My favorite flavors are -

green mountain pumpkin spice
    caribou breakfast blend
    khaulua
    iced sweet tea

I can't wait to try more flavors!