Totally Stuck

The scale is stuck:grumble: :grumble: any one have any suggestions? It's been a week and nothing lost:frown: Any hints would be appreciated.

Replies

• TammieD
    TammieD Posts: 22
    The scale is stuck:grumble: :grumble: any one have any suggestions? It's been a week and nothing lost:frown: Any hints would be appreciated.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Never consider it stuck until its been 1 month ..just increase your workout intensity if possibe and watch the sodium ..keep plugging along ..remember dont think of this journey as success ONLY when the scale shows a loss..its a success just because you are sticking with it and changing your life for the better.:flowerforyou:
  • Astrogirl
    Astrogirl Posts: 18
    My scale fluctuates too much every day - I'm thinking of throwing it out the window :grumble:
  • pfeif21
    pfeif21 Posts: 27
    i agree. i am a serial weigher. some say thats good others say its bad. but for instance... about 5 days ago i was 140 and i was like woohoo!! today--woke up feeling pretty bloated and weighed 146. and i worked out hard yesturday and ate mostly only salad and chicken or fruits for the day! i had one roll with dinner but i was like.. that can't weigh THAT much! fluctuation sucks!!!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Be patient! I went 4 weeks without losing anything, but I lost 4 inches so it's not like I wasn't doing the work. This week I lost 1 1/2 lbs and I was so excited to see the scale move even a little, since it has been so long. Don't get discouraged.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    I think weaverc is on the right track. How do your clothes feel? Are you measuring anything other than weight? I don't worry so much about the scale if I'm happy with what the tape measure is telling me.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175

You need to give it more time. I've gone the month of April stuck. I've been working out like crazy and eating healthy. I'm hoping something will happen soon. Stick with it. The scale will move.
    Pam
  • TammieD
    TammieD Posts: 22
    Thanks for all the support, I know I need to be patient but...and we all know what that can be like. By the way CONGRATS to you crystalt for being smoke free for 8 days, :flowerforyou: that is a constantly struggle for me but I'm doing good.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Tammie...My scale bounces like a yo-yo. One day I wake up and I am down 2 lbs... wake up the next up 3 ( while eating right and exercising) then it sits there for a week.

Measure yourself... That is much more satisfying
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

Just wait it out....I was stuck for 4 1/2 weeks. It sucks but you'll be SO happy when it finally moves!:flowerforyou: