11/4 cup kix cereal
    1 cup almond breeze origional
    1 splenda french vanilla coffee flavoring packet

sooooooooo goood and only 170 calories!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    My fav breakfast is by far: Oatmeal and raspberries
    My fav snack right now is: 1 large apple (mac) and 30g of light cheese (great combo)
  • kmccleery04
    Options
    I tried peanut butter rice cakes in individual packets today. They were a little yummy treat at only 90 cals!!! YIPPPPEEeeee :bigsmile:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is 1 oz of light tostito tortilla chips with 6 tbsp salsa. Only 120 calories and I still get the crunch and flavor I love!!!
  • jlohern
    jlohern Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love salt so my favorite snack is one serving of Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins with one wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese. It is under 200 calories.
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My favorite right now: I large apple, and 1 tbsp of honey roasted all natural peanut butter sooooo gooood!!!
    I also love all the new flavors of the quaker mini delights the minty chocolate flavor taste just like the girl scout cookies but you get more for less calories
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Whole Wheat pita bread cut into wedges - baked until a bit crispy

These go well with so many different toppings...

All natural Peanut Butter
    Fat free refried beans
    Cottage Cheese
    Salsa

The list goes on and on... be creative!
  • lizburnsyb
    Options
    I just tried the Kashi granola bars for the first time. They are so good and the ONLY ones that actually curb my hunger until dinner! Yum!:wink:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My favorite is 1 reduced fat Laughing Cow cheese wedge with 6 Cracked Peppercorn Triscuits. Mmmm... Only 155 calories, 21 carbs, 6 fat, 6 protein, and 3 fiber!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I like the Kashi TLC granola bars...mmmmmmmm:)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My new "power" snack or light meal is:

1 Thomas Light Multi-Grain English Muffin - toasted
    2 oz Columbus Salame Company Italian Style Turkey Breast (got it at Trader Joes) So good, has Italian herbs on it so you don't really need to add anything.

Total is 165 calories, 2 g fat, 8 g fiber, 18 g protein
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    hi

Quaker weight control oatmeal..1 package, 160 cals
    TJ whole wheat bun (110) turkey burger (100) cheese (60) or an egg (90)
    Kashi rolled chocolate turtle granola bars, 190 cals but filling..keep me full 2-3hrs
    klondike sugar free 100 cal ice-cream sandwiches

Kim
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    mmm I just added new favs to my list from yours LOL...thanks guys!

Some things I love are the chocolate and oats fiber one bars...its almost like candy and packed w/ fiber!

I also love to put lofat triscuits w/ lofat munster cheese and a half of a cherry tomato on each in the microwave or oven til they get melty...mmmmm so good, cheesey and crunchy!

for a sweet treat I've been having vanilla yogurt over cut up fruit....(its lent and I gave up all desserts and snack/junk food so unless its actually considered food or a meal I'm not really having it...but oh man I have a great list for after EASTER lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    whole wheat crackers with an ounce of light cheddar cheese or an apple with peanut butter are my favs, quick and easy!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    i like reduced fat triscuits with Greek olive hummus. But now I have some new ideas thanks to all of you:smile: