House Cleaning

Options
Hi All,

Do you know how I'd log housecleaning as exercise? I cleaned the house for 2 hours straight today!

Thanks!

Now it's time for a nap! ha. :laugh:

Replies

• auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I do because I don't stop... Some people say no, but I say yes LOL Anything I do EXTRA than my normal daily stuff I add. Hope it helps!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    I wanna known too!
  • lisa0913
    Options
    I don't log for cleaning.. I just treat that as an extra exercise. :)
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    in exercise theres cleaning light and cleaning moderate i log my cleaning under either one depending how much i do
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    search for cleaning on the excercise page and it gives you two to choose from......all the excercise is viewable on the excercise database page....hope this helps and well done on a sparkling home
  • Marla3401
    Options
    Enter "cleaning" when you are searching for an exercise and you should find ones for light/moderate/heavy effort. I definitely use it for big cleaning projects!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    House cleaning is actually a cardio exercise under teh exercise, you can find it there.
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If you go to 'add exercise' and browse all, it's on the list. You just indicate how many minutes you spent and it will figure the rest for you.

I don't add the usual daily stuff, but I do tend to add when I do extraordinary cleaning or spend a lot longer than usual. (I just add the extra amount, not what I would usually do.)
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Look in the exercise tab and you can find a list they have general cleaning light or heavy cleaning put inhow many minutes and it will tell you how much you burned :-)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I always log cleaning!! Especially if I am doing a big scrub down or the garden,
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    If your activity level is set for "sedentary" then I probably would log a two hour cleaning session.

If it is not, it is included in your activity multiplier.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I'm sooo jealous.............all of you who can log this.....

This is what I do for a living- for 4-6 hrs straight/ 5 days a week..........but it's *counted* in already as my normal activity level

[sigh]
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log it under exercise. I hope it will motivate me to clean my house :).
  • earlgreygirl09
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies! I have now logged it......sadly, it is not a regular part of my daily routine! If it was, things would be a lot cleaner around here! ha.