only ever lost on atkins... here i go now... help!

Options
:noway:

Replies

• LawyerLu
    Options
    Are you trying Atkins again or doing a different meal plan?
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I lost 83 lbs. 8 years ago doing low carb, but I couldn't sustain it indefinitely so I gained it all back plus some. But now with exercising, watching my calorie intake, and using the tools on MFP I feel like the sky is the limit. FINALLY a lifestyle I can adhere to!~
  • ebreeba
    Options
    no - i can't eat any more cheese ... i lost 30 lbs a few yrs ago, and gained it all back plus -

i just find it so hard to track ... excuses i guess ... but thanks for the motivation already!!!
  • allisonkempo
    allisonkempo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I first started my weight loss efforts back in my 20s (41 now), my partner and i lost quite a bit of weight on Atkins. It definately works, but we gained a good part of it back. I'm learning to approach food as an overall lifestyle change and realizing that in order to keep the weight off, I have to make daily good choices. You can do this!
  • insane4train
    insane4train Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Low carb will knock some pounds off, but like everyone else says it will come back. You cant sustain that kind of eating style forever. Sensible well portioned meals is definitely is the way to go!