best 42 calorie desert ever!

Options
i just discovered the. best. desert. ever!
i kept checking the bottom of container w/ every amazing spoonful cause i thought it just had to be a typo- this chocolate mousse was way too decadent tasting not be 342 calories...but nope i googled it to make sure, this really is only 42 calories that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. i highly recommend having a few of these in house for when the chocolate craving hits!
please do not be put off by the fact that it is vegan- the reviews from top NYC deserts reviewers all love it. i swear if i hadn't read the ingredients (tofu, yep tofu!) i would have thought i was having a big cheat on my diet but not only is this insanely delicious, it is actually good for you- no cholesterol, all natural and vegan..the Vegan Divas Chocolate Mousse will be on my food log too many times to count in future. what a find. *very very happy face*
http://www.vegandivasnyc.com/Vegan/product.html

ps. my 'i hate anything healthy' BF had one (served in a bowl so he couldn't read ingredients) tonight and raved about it. he still thinks i'm kidding when i told him it was made from tofu and low-cal. lolol.

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for sharing this. My daughter is trying to have a vegetarian diet and work her way up to vegan so I have been trying to find things we can eat. This is perfect! I'll have to see if I can find it around here. Where did you buy it?

Edited to add: OH! I see, you have to order it from the website? Well, sounds like it might be worth it! lol
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Only available in NY =(
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Only available in NY =(
    or shipping to the continental US
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    trust me it is sooo worth shipping if you can't get it locally. but i'm not in NYC but some 100 miles away and i stumbled across it in the local run of the mill grocery store.
    the vegan healthy thing is just a bonus- i wouldn't care if this was made outta old rubber tires and dirt- it is just simply the best dessert ever and at 42 calories? hello? insanely perfect for like that TOM when you have to have chocolate or go on a killing spree. lol.
    and it doesn't have that yucky chemical taste that so many ultra low cal desert type of things do, it tastes totally 'real' and yummmmmmy.
    i could walk past any bakery that was handing out free samples "lalala no thank you!" as long as i know i have one of these waiting for me at home in frig.
    i think this chocolate mousse could be any dieter's new BFF.:heart:
  • brownmami22
    Options
    What is the name of this desert again, so I can look for it where I am?
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Too bad you can only get it in NY. *sadface*
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    it says they ship across the continental US
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    i kept checking the bottom of container w/ every amazing spoonful cause i thought it just had to be a typo- this chocolate mousse was way too decadent tasting not be 342 calories...but nope i googled it to make sure, this really is only 42 calories that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. i highly recommend having a few of these in house for when the chocolate craving hits!
    please do not be put off by the fact that it is vegan- the reviews from top NYC deserts reviewers all love it. i swear if i hadn't read the ingredients (tofu, yep tofu!) i would have thought i was having a big cheat on my diet but not only is this insanely delicious, it is actually good for you- no cholesterol, all natural and vegan..the Vegan Divas Chocolate Mousse will be on my food log too many times to count in future. what a find. *very very happy face*

ps. my 'i hate anything healthy' BF had one (served in a bowl so he couldn't read ingredients) tonight and raved about it. he still thinks i'm kidding when i told him it was made from tofu and low-cal. lolol.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Bump
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    it says they ship across the continental US

Yeah but I'm sure the shipping costs as much as the product. lol

In this economy I can't see me ordering food from New York to be shipped to California. hahah
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    YAY I LIVE IN NEW YORK!!!

I'll get some as a treat after work sometime... once I reach some awesome goal.
  • suzbluz
    Options
    These sound fantastic! I actually went to their website, but they don't have prices. :huh: So I emailed and the response I got back was a little strange, but OK, I'll play. Told them it would be be a gift (one of three categories) and gave quantities, and location. :smile: Also asked for nutritional info. I did get an answer, but not the info I requested. I was told they would get back with that info in a day or so. ??? The info they sent back were pictures of their items, but still not $$$ info or nutritional info. I was told the nutritional info was on the label, not on their site. If you have any price info or nutritional info, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pixiechick8321
    pixiechick8321 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    An alternative to ordering the product is to make it yourself! Check out chocolatecoveredkatie.com for a recipe - I made it (in pie form) and everyone really enjoyed it!
  • suzbluz
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I will check out the website.:happy: