alcohol

Options
:wink:
Can anyone tell me where and if there is alcohol in the food listings as i can't find it. And just wondering what a glass of wine or a bundy can would add up tp
doolie16

Replies

• manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely find alcoholic drinks in the food lists, search for specific drinks. There's a few different red wines for example.
  • brownmami22
    Options
    actually I have, you have tp put the wine by name specific to find it. I used Carlos Rossi sweet red wine and its actually not high in calories like I assumed.
  • mattpait
    Options
    I think the number of wine brands is too vast and vineyards' sales regions are too small to expect many brands to be there...but, the types (e.g., Cabernet Sauvignon) should at least be close to the actual content. Beers, on the other hand, are sold in wider regions and can be found on these lists specifically (e.g., Pabst Blue Ribbon). I have no clue about liquors.
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think the number of wine brands is too vast and vineyards' sales regions are too small to expect many brands to be there...but, the types (e.g., Cabernet Sauvignon) should at least be close to the actual content. Beers, on the other hand, are sold in wider regions and can be found on these lists specifically (e.g., Pabst Blue Ribbon). I have no clue about liquors.

Good point Matt about the wines, actually for dry table wines, it's the alcohol content that dictates the calorie content, not the variety.