Hi from NSW Mid-North Coast! (Australia :))

Options
I'm a 37 yo mum of two girls. I've gained a lot of weight in the last year due to medications and hypothyroid (which was also caused by meds!). I was always very athletic, and being 30kgs heavier is very alien to me! It's hard to watch your own daughter wear clothes that you bought for yourself (she is 11, btw!).

So, looking for some friends to keep my motivation up there. I've worked hard on my mental health, now it's time for the physical! :)

Carls

Replies

• xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 37 year old Mum of a 17 year old boy also from Australia, Central Coast NSW. MFP has been awesome for me...I've had my ups and downs on here but it's the people that keep me coming back for more. We are all in this together. Welcome and feel free to add me :laugh:
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another aussie. though i have always been big... and at times bigger. :)

And have never understood, that when i wore clothes smaller. ..though i have worn clothes smaller. :)..

As i have truly never ever been small :)

But point is, your welcome to add me.. Im nuts, personal friends say i am, and im sure after some of my posts, so do some of my mfp family :)

But i will do my best to keep you going... :)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also from the Mid-North Coast....Coffs to be exactly.....

Welcome to MFP....:drinker:
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm from Perth, love seeing more Aussies on MFP
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, there are lots of us Aussies around here, I'm from Melbourne :smile:

I have been using MFP for a while now and it is a great place for help and support!!
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Adelaide. Feel free to add me as a friend. This site is full of awesome people, I hope you find it helpful :smile:
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Im 30kg too heavy , I have lived on the mid North Coast and my Mum and dad still do.

Feel free to add me , I can provide motivation and I need motivation :)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I wish I was living on the NSW coast.... Greetings from Canberra!!!
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Carls, Brisbanite here and welcome :) MFP has an encouraging atmosphere, good for what we're all here for. :flowerforyou:
  • Mummamac
    Options
    I'm Lisa a 32 year old mum of three fighting to get back my early 20's body! I'm in Australia too...in Melbourne, Victoria.

Will add you now :-)
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I was a Port Macquarie girl but now living in London UK. I have lost about 40kgs but still have about 30kgs to go..

Always looking for more Aussie mates to remind me of home :)
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from the Hunter Valley Nsw. Feel free to add me if you want to :smile:
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi i am from Perth Western Australia ...have been on mfp for 35 days have lost 9lbs...so far but only get weighed every 3 weeks at the doctors ...so could be less ...lol !
    Any other Perth people here ? :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hello i am from Victoria. i am here as a mfp if you want, fantastic site beautiful people with wonderful advice.
  • scoell
    scoell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    G'day from Sydney. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add. Wishing us all good luck on this remarkable journey we are all on!!
  • mybabble
    mybabble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi from Tweed heads,NSW

I have been looking for some more Aussies around here. Feel free to add me!

Kristy :)
  • Esmo23
    Esmo23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Adelaide, feel free to add me! Always need friendly motivation :)
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am from Brisbane and needing to lose another 20kg (out of 25).

Feel free to add me if you want, I love seeing the Aussies on here!!

Kellie
  • Suez2012
    Options
    Hi

I am from Adelaide and new to MYP as well. I am wanting to loose 25 kg and would welcome the support of others so add me if you like.

Sue!
  • angelkerrie
    Options
    Hi I am an Aussie too. I am from Wagga NSW :smile: