Hello everyone from NY

Options
My name is Sasha and I am 23 yrs. old. I'll 24 in a couple of weeks YAYY I'm so excited. But anyway there's something I'm not so excited about tho, THIS WEIGHT. Before I had my son (who may I add is 7 now) I weighed 150 pounds. Due to the stress of being a single young parent I gained so so so much weight!! 58 pounds to be exact. I've tried so many diets and exercise plan but I always end up getting bored and not finishing :(. I just recently ordered p90x and I got it yesterday in the mail FINALLY!! Today I'm going to do my fitness test and take my pictures, then I start my 90 days tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

13226566.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This works. It's all about taking in less calories than you expend. Eat less, move more. Like Oprah said, if there was a magic pill, she'd have it. No luck, just hard work! What part of NY are you from? I'm on LI.
  • MissSashi
    Options
    I'm from Rochester. I don't mind the exercise (as long as it's not boring) it just the dieting because I don't tend to make the best choices when it comes to food. Did you say you did the program. Which one did u choice (lean, classic, or doubles) and do you have any tips for me as far as for the nutrition guide.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Good luck on your journey. I'm in Syracuse! Add me if you need some support and motivation. We are all here to help when we can.
  • missamy7930
    missamy7930 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm down in Corning. :) I wish you the best of luck with your goals! And really - this has been working for me too! I just put on a top that has NEVER fit me and today.... it does! YAY! I'll make sure I friend you!
  • iJiVE
    iJiVE Posts: 20
    Options
    LONG ISLAND STAND UP! NY LESSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!