A few prayers please

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
My son called me last night and said that my little 1 1/2 yr old grandson has all the symptoms of the Swine Flu that is going around. We are especially worried because they live in the town where 3 cases have already been confirmed. They were out at the stores over the weekend and around a lot of different people. He has a dr. appt today at 3pm. My son will call as soon as they get done. So please say some prayers for the little guy that it's only a cold!!!!

Thank you

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    My son called me last night and said that my little 1 1/2 yr old grandson has all the symptoms of the Swine Flu that is going around. We are especially worried because they live in the town where 3 cases have already been confirmed. They were out at the stores over the weekend and around a lot of different people. He has a dr. appt today at 3pm. My son will call as soon as they get done. So please say some prayers for the little guy that it's only a cold!!!!

Thank you

Memaw
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My prayers are with you and yours hun hope everything turns out ok.
  • Adriane007
    Options
    I will pray for you and your family and that his guardian angels move steadfast towards, protect him, and keep him healthy. I hope it is just a cold too.:heart:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    sending prayers his way... and lots of Hugs..
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    He's in my prayers, hold on everything will be alright.!! Stay blessed. Jo
  • Kanderson46
    Options
    I'll say a prayer for him.....and sending hugs too!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hope it's just a cold, Memaw!!! I'll be sending positive thoughts & prayers your way!:flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

prayers and love for all the family.

x
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and hope it's nothing serious!! :flowerforyou:
  • lreilly16
    lreilly16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll say a lot of prayers as well. I hope everything turns out okay! hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Positive thoughts and good wishes. Keep us posted!
  • tazfather
    tazfather Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :heart: May god keep hands on your nephew and all the family ,
    Hope everything turns out ok.
    God bless :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Thank you

Memaw
    Memaw I just sent a prayer up for your nephew and family.May God bless you and your family !! I will keep you in my prayers and keep me posted with anything new about your nephew.
  • memaw66
    Options

Thank you

Memaw
    Memaw I just sent a prayer up for your nephew and family.May God bless you and your family !! I will keep you in my prayers and keep me posted with anything new about your nephew.
    Thank you for the prayers but it's my grandson, not my nephew.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Thank you

Memaw
    Sent one up for your grandson sorry for the mishap.
  • memaw66
    Options

Thank you

Memaw
    Sent one up for your grandson sorry for the mishap.
    No biggy. Thank you for the prayers
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer for your little grandson. I hope it's nothing serious. Please keep us informed. God bless you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you. Keep us posted.
  • lovedbyGod2
    Options
    :heart: Your family is in my prayers!