In 133 days I have.. (pics included)

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
completely changed my life. I was miserable, crying every night. Seriously considering just ending it all. Just had a snap decesion and went 'Screw it, I'm going to be happy' So I went back to Jenny Craig and started being healthy.

In the last week of July (can't remember exact dates)

9648316_5864.jpg

9648316_2257.jpg

These photos were taken after 100 days.

9648316_7202.jpg

9648316_7517.jpg

These photos were taken tonight (only 33 days later!)

9648316_6251.jpg

9648316_3729.jpg

I actully cried tonight when seeing the photos side by side (JC print them off) And yes that is the same top in the last two :)

Replies

• jaxnjosh
    jaxnjosh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW .... u look great. Very motivating. Keep it up :)
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Congratulations! You look great and you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Rockin33
    Options
    Very inspiring! You're doing awesome! And to think that was just in a few months. It's amazing what we can do. Our bodies want us to be healthy we just have to stop listening to the negative voices in our head. Congrats! Choosing life and health. I have been slacking and getting disheartened and you just motivated me. Thank you:)
  • ritzl
    ritzl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Look at you! That is awesome and you should be very proud of yourself. Hard work and total determination = :happy:
  • Lozze
    Options
    Thanks everyone, am over the moon right now! Long way to go but I'm so going to get there!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job and congrats! :)
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your doing a fabulous job!!!! Keep up the great work! Dont ya just love Jenny!!! :wink:
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When I'm feeling discouraged, I come on MFP to view the success stories. I know I have to fight for fitness and it's not easy. The ppl who post their successes have no idea just how much they fuel my drive! Thank you for sharing with us. You look awesome.
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! you truly are an inspiration to everyone here. Thank you
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job hon! Keep up the good work!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier in the last photos. I'm so happy for you. Great job.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-5613640
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way! Isn't it amazing what it does for your MIND? Just knowing you can do it, and all these success stories making us all BELIEVE we can do it together - and we can!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Not just the weight loss, which is amazing by itself... Your smile! Good for you!
  • Lozze
    Options
    You look so much happier in the last photos. I'm so happy for you. Great job.

Thanks. A lot of people have commented on that. My best friend commented on FB that she hasn't see me smile like that since high school. My grandma just rang me crying.

I'm really glad I'm motivating people. It's SO worth it!
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Brilliant achievement - keep it up! :happy:
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    well done lozze your doing so so well =]
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    My favorite is in the last pic, how you can't resist smiling at the camera and showing how great you feel. I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    wow... great job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!