Body of a mom 50lbs down.

Options
tuneses
tuneses Posts: 467 Member
Today MFP said you have logged in 150 days so what the hay. Here is my journey. I changed how I was eating, how much I was eating and got off my heiny. I did Insanity workout, biking and now i'm running. My goals are no longer scale related. I'm aiming for a half marathon in May :) I have 2 kids, one via csection and 18 months later one via vbac. My youngest just turned 1 last week. I hope this inspires other moms. :)

Edit to add: I'm currently a stay at home mom and either workout at nap time or take the kids in the jogging/biking trailer. I'm going back to school in January though!

Moms can relate i'm sure:
DSC_2668.jpg

50lbs down Maternity pants to size 5:
376315_10150911203675397_680060396_21402632_1244073248_n.jpg

My sons 2nd bday in May and my daughter's 1st bday in November.
_BAM1585-horz.jpg

The full journey:
mom2-horz.jpg

Now a runner!
DSC_6818.jpg

Replies

• highbridgemom
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hey i dont have kids but even i can appreciate this is WOW!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring!
  • SKINNYMOMOF5
    SKINNYMOMOF5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow! u did gr8! im a runner mom too.
  • adriennegurat
    Options
    You look great!!! Absolutely amazing! Great job!!! =)
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOOOT you look amazing :)
  • FitMommyLuv
    Options
    WOW....GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great job sticking to it and making those great choices to change!!!:smile:
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Well done, you look awesome! :smile:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Wow ... gorgeous !
  • alanamullen
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hope to achieve what you have both scale and off scale. I'd love to be able to run properly one day!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm a SAHM too (my son is 2 1/2) and I gained 35 lbs during my pregnancy... went from 215 to 250! And I'm only 5'3. It took me til NOW to reach under 200 (195.6 as of this morning) and I think you are an inspiration!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I hope I can look like that when I'm done! You look fantastic!!
  • nicolemariedwyer
    nicolemariedwyer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I just hit my 50 lbs lost today! I have another 50 to go, I had a baby in January of this year and gained way too much during my pregnancy, I'm glad to see that you have been successful in losing the weight! It gives me hope!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    u look amazing! Great work =) I guess this journey is possible.
    thanks for the inspirtation!
    Denise
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm a SAHM too (my son is 2 1/2) and I gained 35 lbs during my pregnancy... went from 215 to 250! And I'm only 5'3. It took me til NOW to reach under 200 (195.6 as of this morning) and I think you are an inspiration!

My first pregnancy I went from 154 to 200! I was enlisted in the Army and my husband was away at basic training. (Didnt even see his son till he was 2 months old). I guess I over indulged in my loneliness lol
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Wow, what amazing results. You don't even look like the same person anymore.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! 50 lbs is a wonderful loss! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I hope my belly one day looks like yours! I have the same mommy tummy you had..... but I've had mine since I was 25, so I'm not sure it's going to cooperate with me.

You look fantastic!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent...now, you're a sexy babe. The biggest challenge is ahead of you~~~keep that fat off.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!