UNDER 240 LBS. UNDER 230 HERE I COME. NO EXUSES

Options
bignuce
bignuce Posts: 52 Member
I am finally under 240 lbs. It has been hard work but I love it and I love being healthy. My next milestone is 230. I need 7 more pounds to do it. My goal of 200-205 really doesn't seem that far away. MFP is a God send it has really helped my watch my calorie intake. The people on here are sooooo encouraging it really takes the pressure off of losing weight.

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Reaching those mini goals sure feels great eh! Keep it up!
  • bignuce
    Options
    @ Play outside. Yea it really does. I think it helps to set mini goals that way it does not make the ultimate goal seem so far out out reach. Good luck to you as well.:smile::smile:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic. Keep up the great job. It really is a lot of fun having the feeling that you can really do this! It changes your mind as much as your body!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I know if you stick with it and don't stop logging you'll reach your goal!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! I love to hear people's success stories. They also give me that extra kick up the bum to keep going!!! Congratulations : )
  • bignuce
    Options
    THANKS DayDream you are doing OUTSTANDING yourself. I love this community of people with the same goal and mindset. I find myself logging into MFP more then I log into my facebook. thanks for the nice words..
  • bignuce
    Options
    Thanks Stacey I am at 50 days logging it really makes you accountable for what you eat and what you do. The for the encouragement. Keep up the good work you are doing an AMAZING JOG. :smile:
  • bignuce
    Options
    THANKS D185. You are a success story all by yourself. 63lbs lost that is great. I hope to be where you are one day soon. :smile: Thanks for the pat on the back.
  • secretangel
    Options
    good luck!!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Well done, that's great!! I found that smaller targets seem more achievable and it puts less pressure on me :-) I'm glad your feeling healthier too!!
  • krison
    Options
    I started at 240 too and used mini goals to get my down to my ultimate goal weight of 170. My advice would be to make some of the mini goals non-weight related. Mine was a 10K, hiking 30 miles, and a half marathon in addition to my weight goals. Just thought I would share in case you hadn't thought of that.
  • doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bignuce,

what's your workout plan? looks like youre running, anything else?

Keep it up, youre doing great!!
  • aimeezingone
    aimeezingone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Itsmytyme2
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work, great motivation for me.
  • cairns19
    Options
    Look at you run!! So good for you. I am a lady and I need to get to that under 230 mark too. Keep it up!
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Crossing those 10 lb increments feels great.
  • bignuce
    Options
    thanks Secret Angel
  • bignuce
    Options
    thanks Non87
  • bignuce
    Options
    @ Doctrk. I try to change my work out plan up every now and then. I Do the stair master, elliptical machine mostley, but I swim and ride my bike a lot.
  • bignuce
    Options
    @ Doc thanks for the encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!