Fairly new here - coming out of hiding

Options
Hi everyone,
I have been on this site for a little while but have not taken the time to really look at how supportive the community. is.
I am thoroughly impressed!
I have about 20 pounds to lose at this point and have dropped 17 over the past year.
I coach for a living and feel my walk must look just like my talk if I am to be real and believable.
I look forward to being part of the community and supporting others as I am getting support myself!

Replies

• amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • dizam
    dizam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Alison,

Congratulations on losing 17lbs, and hope you will get rid of the last 20 very soon.
  • WorkingonmeAliG
    WorkingonmeAliG Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! I appreciate the welcome and certainly know that dropping the last 20 will be a challenge but one I am definitely up for! :happy:
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have been on this site for a little while but have not taken the time to really look at how supportive the community. is.
    I am thoroughly impressed!
    I have about 20 pounds to lose at this point and have dropped 17 over the past year.
    I coach for a living and feel my walk must look just like my talk if I am to be real and believable.
    I look forward to being part of the community and supporting others as I am getting support myself!
    WELCOME:drinker: