Ladies, what would you do?

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
You go to the gym, get in a good workout, and take your shower. As you're getting dressed you realize, there is no bra in your gym bag. Do you:
A. wear your dirty sports bra and just use the dryer to dry it up
B. go commando (small breasted)
C. stop at home adding 15 minutes onto your work communte making you a little later than you'd like to be on a day you know you're going to get slammed.
D. other, with explanation

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I vote for letting the girls go free range. :bigsmile:
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    C. for sure. Although I wear a regular bra with my sports bra for extra support (the girls are pretty big) so it probably wouldn't happen. I would never ever go without a bra ANYWHERE!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I vote for letting the girls go free range. :bigsmile:

I'm shocked, LOL! I did debate it, but then realized that with the meetings I was having today I needed to be a little more tasteful. Maybe if my boss was in town, after all we are coming up to annual reviews and I am looking for a raise.
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Uuuh yea Id go home. Its only one time. For the next time uve learned ur lesson...lol
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'd vote commando, but from what I understand and depending on breast size, that can be really painful. You can modify your workout today to do lower impact exercise or focus more on lifting. Other than that, do you have an extra T-Shirt. Maybe you can tie that around your chest to support them.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    You go to the gym, get in a good workout, and take your shower. As you're getting dressed you realize, there is no bra in your gym bag. Do you:
    A. wear your dirty sports bra and just use the dryer to dry it up
    B. go commando (small breasted)
    C. stop at home adding 15 minutes onto your work communte making you a little later than you'd like to be on a day you know you're going to get slammed.
    D. other, with explanation

If I were small, then B, but I'm not. I also have very strong work ethic, so my conscience wouldn't let me do C. I'd have to go with A, and spray some body mist or something on it!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Depends on the shirt I was going to wear. Probably go free, then dry the sports bra if one was necessary.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would go home. None of the other options would be realistic for me :/
  • smi204
    Options
    HAS TO BE C
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'd say wash the sports bra in the sink with soap and water and dry it under the dryer. Even if it's a little damp, at least it's clean damp.

This happened to me once too-except I forgot to pack clean underwear. I was NOT happy about that!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I would do A or C (but only if I thought I'd have time and not be late for work) I'd never go with B regardless.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    D...call in sick

I win!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    If you love something, set them free!! :happy: :happy:
  • missamielou
    Options
    This is my biggest fear!! I think I would have to either:-
    Run to the shop if I had time
    Or wear my dirty sports bra and buy a new one on my lunch break!!

I know I'm disgusting lol!! xx
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I think a big part of it could be what ur work attire is.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I'd wear the sports bra. I wash them frequently and one use isn't going to stink it up (I use those Downey scented dryer sheets so if anything, I'll smell good). I'm small chested (I've burned a lot of that fat away) and I'd go commando, but for some reason, my nips are always poking through. AND I hate seeing chicks without bras. It's not usually the ones with the perky, cute breasts. It's always the ones that hang and swing. GROSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I would get to work, get some elastic bands, string, paper, or leaves from a tree, and have ago at making a temporary bra! yea!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'd go home.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Dirty bra all the way.. Now way I'd go without!
    And I wouldn't add the 15 minutes.

Dirty stinky bra.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    just here to observe