Enzymes

Options
During my walk through this program I have been encountering a problem with digesting the salads I have been eating. I am a carrier of Cystic Fibrosis (my daughter has this disease) and she has alot of problems digesting any type of foods and has to take enzymes to help with that. I have had the same problem all of my life. Certain foods really set it off, but these are the ones I need to consume to help me with this program.

Have any of you been having the same problem? And if so...have any of you tried using OTC enzymes to help in the digestion process. I asked this because my daughter told me her ex-husband used them when he was on a program and "they really worked" Any response would be greatly appreciated. Tell me what you think...

Replies

• tmontgomery69
    Options
    I have digestive issues and I have been using Enzymedica Digest OTC pills for years and they are by far the BEST on the market......at least in my opionion. I order them off of amazon and save about 1/2 off the original price(I buy the 180ct bottles). I hope this helps. Good luck! :)