Have you heard of Hot Pants?

Options
I saw these in an ad. and it says you wear them during workouts to burn extra cellulite. I think they are in London?? Just curious......

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    to me, hot pants are just very short clingy shorts, but I've also seen "sweat shorts" that I think you're describing
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have seen them on groupon. Don't know if they work but if you are to buy them try searching groupon for an online deal so you don't pay a lot for something you are just testing out. I think if you use the search for the forums you may find some people that have used them.

Check out this forum...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/371786-hot-pants-do-they-work?hl=hot+pants#posts-5059416
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound right to me. Cellulite is just fat deposits close to your skin. If temperature burned fat, there wouldn't be any overweight people in the desert! (which is untrue)

Sounds like they are just trying to gimick their pants. Buy them if they look good on you, like any other piece of clothing, but don't expect them to melt your fat. :) You have to do that yourself!
  • Gunff
    Gunff Posts: 47
    Options
    There is a clip on the show "The Soup" where Nancy Grace is screaming Booze and Hot Pants! does that count as hearing of them?
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use hot pants, i'm on my 2nd pair and they are great!!!! Started off wearing a medium, and now a small, im in need of a xs but they dont do it! I used to be a size 12 but now fit into 10/8s! I ha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!