looking for 45+ friends

Options
I am new to this site and am looking to be friends with the 45+ age group for support. I am hypothyroid, and premenopausal and the weight just does not want to come off.

Replies

• skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am on here daily and love giving support but I also like feedback too. I will be your pal just send me an add.
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Ditto here!! Feel free to add me as well!! :smile:
  • maryann441
    maryann441 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm a 45 year old fitness instructor! :O)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 & hypothyroid too. Lost 22lbs since Jan on this site.........it's possible but it ain't easy!! I'll add you :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me. Support is essential.
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Good morning! I just joined yesterday. I am 49 and have about 30 lbs to lose. Add me
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you can certainly friend me. I am also new to site and looking to get it done and keep it going!
  • swilkie1961
    swilkie1961 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me... 50 and premenopausal too!
  • gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just turned 51 last week. This site has been a real help to me. Lots of support & tools! Sending a friend add.:flowerforyou:
  • canegrovern
    canegrovern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me 45+
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I am 50 and menopausal...you are right the weight does take a little longer to come off but with hard work and persistance it will! I will send a friend request
  • cjtpmm
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this website as well. I have never tried this before, but I have tried everything else to lose weight and keep it off as well as excerising and nothing has worked. So I joined a gym yesterday and my personal trainer suggested that I try this website. I am here to offer you support or just a ear if needed! I am sure I am going to need support and guidance as well. Add me to your friend list!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 47 menopausal and find the support here phenomenal! please feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all the support I can get!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm 50! Feel free to add me :)
  • Sweetchaos66
    Sweetchaos66 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey - I could have written that post. I am 45, starting the sweats and hypothyroid. Makes weight loss fun :). Add me and we can do this together.
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older (57), but feel free to add me. I'm post menopausal and the weight doesn't want to come off of me either! I'm diabetic and that doesn't help either. I'd love to be friends.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 45 and just joined the site too. I would love to be friends.
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Also in the 50's and all of the above. Hypothyroid too. Feel free to add me!
  • LaLaMicha
    LaLaMicha Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me too