Body of a mom 50lbs down.

Options

Replies

• hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    omg you look GREAT!!!! i have the mom tummy too, i always worry that it will always be like that. you are such motivation!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Outstanding!!! congrats..
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration! as others mentioned about the "hanging skin" i also have that ,and my son is 2 and a half! Its great to see that it is possible to make that go away! Great job! :)
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look fabulous!! and I must be honest and admit that your profile pic gives me hope. As a mom to twins your before pic looks alot like me right now, so I feel hope in knowing I can lose the belly. Thx!!!
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    This is a success story everyone should see. You have done so well. Congratulations:)
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is great! Very inspiring:)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! you are amazing and an inspiration even to us non-mommies!
  • mukie89
    mukie89 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your journey. you must be so proud of yourself!! what an amazing mom
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look fantastic! WTG!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! Good job!! ;)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! And yes...I can relate :)
  • shanurban
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job! You look fantastic!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and you look amazing!!!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone, I didnt think i'd get this big a response or I would have put in a bit more work to my story. Everyone that messaged me. I will get back to you. I am pretty busy today and I didnt expect this! Thanks again everyone! You all have it in you. You just have to let it out!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, GREAT results! Definitely great motivation for other mommies!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Your pics of the whole "process" of being pregnant and all are so inspiring , I also had a baby recently-March 2011. You look great!!!!!
    Im hoping I will get my old figure back and then some! Your profile pic reminds me to watch what I eat all the time ! And since I also have red hair , I envisioned how I would look when I get to my goal "figure" , Thanks for posting this!
  • sassybutclassy83
    Options
    U look GREAT!!!!! U r truely a motivation...keep up the good work. But I love the size u r now it fits u perfect. U shud def b one of the ppl on t.v. w a remarkable weight loss story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!