looking for 45+ friends

Options
2»

Replies

• danajotx
    Options
    47 here - I joined this site in September and I am amazed at the results I have seen. Still have a ways to go. The support and information you find here really helps!

Add me
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    I'm 52, premenopausal. You may add me.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    47 here - facing same issues!!! Feel free to add me~
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Jan. and have lost 35lbs. I'm 45 and have finally figured out what works for my body. Feel free to add me :)
    Jules
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here. I'm DEFINITELY "45+" and this is working for me.
  • Carolyn130
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 47 and in the same boat minus the hypothyroid.......my fat is happy where it is at apparently:)
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    anyone on this thread can add me, please! i'm sorta new and perimenopausal (having hot flashes AND that TOM- awesome?) and the weight doesn't wanna leave me. i'm also in a walking cast- only person i see at my gym w/ a cast on, lol, so i AM trying hard as i can but nothing is happening. :huh: help?
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and am looking to be friends with the 45+ age group for support. I am hypothyroid, and premenopausal and the weight just does not want to come off.

I, too, am hypothyroid, hormonally challenged and got sick of the eternal feeling plateaus that came even when I thought I was eating clean and training smart. I switched to eating Paleo, Gluten Free and Grain Free, added Betaine HCL and Vitamin D3 supplementation on my doctor's orders and now have predictable, steady improvements. Today is my 45th birthday. I am celebrating shedding over 106 pounds in 2 1/2 years. My best tools: clean eating, Z-Health training and Kettlebells.

Friend me.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    49, and after a great start, I'm struggling. Add me!
  • bostongirl47
    bostongirl47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New here, please add me! :)