Ladies, what would you do?

13»

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    D

Get 2 bandaid from the emergency kit at work and use it for a bra.

I miss the girls
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    C.

15 minutes isn't that bad...and there is traffic all the time :wink:

PS - I always keep a complete change of work, play and gym clothes in my car. ALWAYS!!! I learned from a horrible experience.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 243 Member
    I always have a tank with me so i would go with no bra...plus i bought mine so they stay put lol
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    I'd stop home. Too big to go without---but would just go crazy wearing a sports bra under work clothes all day.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I'd go commando. Even though I'm a DD, I spend every evening and Sunday completely unfettered :laugh:
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    B. Go for it. :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    (A) gets my vote, but I am so large chested that going commando is not even in the realm of possibility, and I *hate* being late.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I don't think I have ever been on time for anything in my life, so being 15 minutes late wouldn't bother me one bit.
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    This may have been mentioned already. If there is a discount store of some sort between your gym and the work, you could pick up a cheapie bra and wear it. Afterwards keep the cheapie in your car for emergencies.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Go home. My rack is very well maintained. (I have references) :smile: Not going to risk it lol.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    depends on the smell of A, and weather or not i had a body spray for it and if not the C!!!! lol im nursing so these things need contained!!!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    I'll provide support!

Ummm....this isn't the "Introduce yourself" thread, is it?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    D...call in sick

I win!

I do love to call in sick for no reason at all.

"Yes, hello, I can't make it in to work today. I had a boulder accident, yes a boulder accident. Yes everyone is fine, I just have to get those boulders taken care of . . . "
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Um, I guess I would wear the sports bra, just dry it. I work with truckers and mechanics.. I'd probably just fit right in! hahahahah
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 610 Member
    I'm big enough to need to go with either A or C. It hasn't been an issue yet because my gym is at my apartment complex but this thread has me slightly nervous and now I'm thinking an emergency clothes bag in the trunk sounds like a good idea.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    I`d like to say I`d go commando since that would be the most comfortable. But since I don`t want uni-boob from the sports bra I`d go home and get my bra. Being late for work would have me in check to make sure I pack a bra the next time.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    i would absolutely need my own clean bra haha.