Does ayone else gets....

Options
....scared of being hungry??I leave to college at 7 am and I have work after classes. Oh God, I get so paranoid that I will get really hungry during the day! I get home around 6.30 pm. so its pretty much 12 hours out of home. And I would never buy any of that junk they sell on campus.

and i was the one was making fun of my mom, who would always pack snacks anywhere she goes. Was just wondering if there is anyone else out there? coz i feel like this fear is taking over my life hahaha

Replies

• rafor
    rafor Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pack snacks like your mom has wisely emulated and feel safe knowing you are feeding yourself healthy snacks and you don't have to fear that hunger.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Take healthy snacks with you. I take bags with veggies with me to school. On my longer days i take some protein too. Yogurt or cut up meat. Apple W/peanut butter
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I, too, spend nearly 12 hours at school (7 AM to 6 PM). I bought a cheap, 97 cent styrofoam cooler. I pack 3-32 oz. water bottles, my lunch (usually a salad or sandwich, etc.) and several snacks in it. Load it with ice and keep it in my car. I have enough breaks in my day that I can usually get away for 20-30 mins to have a bite, and it really keeps me going all day without having to resort to buying anything fast-food-ish. Not to mention the calories and junk, buying your food everyday can get expensive, especially for students! Best of luck to you!
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I, too, spend nearly 12 hours at school (7 AM to 6 PM). I bought a cheap, 97 cent styrofoam cooler. I pack 3-32 oz. water bottles, my lunch (usually a salad or sandwich, etc.) and several snacks in it. Load it with ice and keep it in my car. I have enough breaks in my day that I can usually get away for 20-30 mins to have a bite, and it really keeps me going all day without having to resort to buying anything fast-food-ish. Not to mention the calories and junk, buying your food everyday can get expensive, especially for students! Best of luck to you!

see, that's my problem. I live close to campus, so I take the bus instead.. and the idea of having a huge backpack with food doesn't appeal to me.. I should prolly get a locker ,so i can leave some snacks there=)