motivation needed. please!

Options
I'm in a bad place. Gaining instead of losing. Eating crap. Total funk in terms of running. So, please, can you somehow motivate me out of this situation? Positive by-product to fit in my good pair of trousers by Christmas :-)

Replies

• Frogtf
    Frogtf Posts: 12
    Options
    Don't give up yet!!!! You can do it....it's some hard work but you can do it! Think about how much you want to wear those trousers and how good you will feel when you put them on and look way hotter than everyone else! You can and will do it!
  • gammybarb
    gammybarb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we have a tendency to see the whole day as a bust when it may only be one meal or one hour in time. If you ate a bunch of "crap" at breakfast then go on to a balanced meal for lunch and dinner. Looking at it as a whole you did well for 2/3 of the day. Congratulate yourself and go forward. Tomorrow is always a new day and today is already gone so forget about it. You are a work in progress and progress is not completed in a moment. Forget about what you ate. it's gone, over and in the past.

What would I say to you:
    You are unique. You are one of a kind and there will only be one "you" in the history of the world. Therefore be good to yourself and love yourself and treat yourself well and as good as you treat the others you love and you will go forward in victory.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Being in control of your health feels much better than how the junk tastes. There is nothing magic about dawn. Don't wait 'til tomorrow to make healthy choices. Start with your next bite. I heard that on TV but don't remember from whom.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Get some new music to run to....That always motivates me :-)