hey there!!!! needing some supporters!

Options
hi! so i am not new to mfp but, a few weeks ago i decided that i didnt need it anymore and deleted my account. i thought it was too much work, i've been doing this for awhile now, i'll be able to continue without mfp no problem, right??? WRONG!!! Ive gained back 7lbs and probably a few ounces just in the little time i have gone without. and then on top of all that, i recently lost my workout buddy not only as my accountability/workout buddy, but also as one of my great friends due to a falling out. : ( So, with all that said, i am in need of some support to continue on my journey to my healthy me. would greatly appreciate any and all who would like to help!! thanks guys!!!!

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back....add me if you would like :flowerforyou:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me if you like!
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    We're here for you. This place helps a lot. You can add me if would like.
  • KrimsonFury1
    KrimsonFury1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have none...
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.....have been doing this awhile...if you need any support, feel free to add me as a friend. Just take it one day at a time....and try to log in as much as possible...but know that there are times when life will get crazy....just don't get overwhelmed and start fresh the next day :-)
  • april1126
    april1126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    welcome back you can add me
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. =)
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome back...feel free to add me.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Welcome back; feel free to add me!
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds just like me! I'm back at it (again) today and really needing the support because I have been getting bored with logging my food and it makes a huge difference for me! Please friend me!::flowerforyou:
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Welcome back!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. I do my best to cheer and advise and we can be super accountable if you want lol I'm on everyday and very into my health :)
    Kimmy
  • jsymo
    jsymo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did the exat same thing earlier this year. I lost fifteen almost twenty pounds before my senior prom and I was looking great! So I decided to stop the mfp thing too. Then I started college in august, and in september was my sister's wedding (ouch) needless to say I didn't look all that great, and I actually spiked up back to my biggest wieght. My mom actually told me one morning she was worried about me because my grandpa has diabetes and she's worried I might get it too if I continue like this. The losing a fitness buddy/ close friend has to not only be hard because there's no one pushing you to work out, but you probably also feel depressed and sad, that really does suck. I had a friend I worked out with, barely, over the summer, but once school was here she was gone. I've just recently come back to mfp and I'm determined to get down to where I was. But as for the loss of a buddy, well that's harder. On my way home from class I pass by our gym, so I bring a gym bag with me and workout once class is over. It's more difficult without a friend, but I've started looking at it as my own personal "me time" and now I enjoy working out more then I ever have before! Maybe you could try looking at working out like that? I know it's corny, but it might work. Also, if you need more friends to help motivate you, then feel free to add me :) oh, and good luck on your weight loss and welcome back!
  • Tinyt123
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new to this and only have a couple friends on here so far.
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, i always post every chance i get.
  • mistyzamora26
    Options
    this is my 3rd day at mfp and so far I love it when i feel like i am getting hungry i will log on and it seems to help a lot. I started dieting about 2 weeks ago and have lost right at 15 pounds! I will start doing really good then bam something comes up and i gian it all back, well I am motivated and i just keep telling myself take it one day at a time and to not set any high goals for myself! I do 5 pound goals once i met my loss of 5 pounds i set another one for 5 more pounds! so far so good I have been losing about 2 punds a day now! I dont eat after 6pm and when I do eat its healthy foods its hard cause i love my sonic sweet ice tea! oh well maybe that will be my reward when i lose 5 pounds ill go to sonic! good luck everyone wish you all the best. :happy: FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND IT HELPS TO HAVE MOTIVATION!