Need a weight loss buddies for the long haul!

Options
Hi all: I'm 48 years old. I weigh 184, my goal is 149 or a loss of 35 pounds. Yikes! Seems almost impossible :( But, nonetheless, I have set a goal of June 1, 2012 to have the weight gone. Oh how I'd love to see this belly fat off ! That is 28 weeks from right now, or 1.25 pounds per week. Is there anyone out there in the same boat? I need buddies that will stick with me for the long haul!

Replies

• jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you can do, i have lost almost fifty, just keep on keeping on, add me if you would like
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    im with ya, I have belly fat from having babies, and want to tone up lower and arms, I am wanting to loose 27-35 lbs so im here if you want a friend..LETS DO THIS...
  • hunterkm1
    Options
    I am so with you as well. I am 44 and in one years time I have put on 30 lbs. It came on out of no where. I have belly fat that I have never had before. I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes and I also have a thyroid problem. All I know, is I can't handle being over weight. I am trying really hard to exercise on a regular basis and eating healthy.
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs before my son's high school graduation June 2, 2012. I don;t want to have to hide from the camera.
    Feel free to email me and I will be your supporter. kim.hunter@nov.com
    Let's do this, we both have the same goal date.
    Kim