Any college kids? Looking for friends my age :)

Options
I'm 20yrs old and looking for people my age to be friends with who are trying to lose weight. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds by the end of May.

Anybody else in college? I'm in nursing school.

Replies

• amandac54
    Options
    I'm in college. I am new to the site, but very motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a sophomore in college and 19. You can add me if you want!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm a 21 yr old college senior! Looking to lose 20 lbs by March.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college at the moment, but I'm 22 years old. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I just graduated with my masters but still college aged and live in a college town :)
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    any college kids feel free to add me too. 20 year old college junior looking to lose 105 lb by fall 2013.
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, graduating from undergrad in a few weeks!
  • lyssaloo
    lyssaloo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I am in fact college-aged lol. 19 and a sophmore in college. Hoping to lose 60 pounds by next year around this time. Good luck everyone! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'd love to help motivate, support you, and hold you accountable, we all need it!
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and am in grad school. Feel free to add me guys :)
  • kitteerae
    Options
    I am a 19 year old sophmore in college, feel free to add me too!!
  • smahy0504
    smahy0504 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    18 year old freshman in college and i definately gained my freshman 15, looking to loose 45lbs by next summer !! feel free to add
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me! :D

I am 20 years old studying abroad in England! I'm from California, so the change is a bit drastic, but I'm using the year I'm away to really change my bad habits and whip myself into shape! :)

I started at 145lbs, and my goal is to be 120lbs by May 2012. I am currently at 137lbs right now. So that's 8lbs down since I moved here in September!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    18, from England, and in my second college. :') You can add if you like. :)
  • mhyatt5593
    Options
    Hi. I just turned 24 and graduated with a degree in Nursing and now work full time as a Progressive Care Unit Nurse. I also have PCOS so if any one can relate that'd be great. This is day one for me and so far so good but I know it's going to be tough. Looking to lose about 30 pounds.I have been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old son. Hope to hear from a lot of you soon!
  • Aclemens21
    Options
    Hello! I'm 20 and nursing student!! Feel free to add me :)
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 20 and a junior in college. Studying biology and pre-pharmacy. Feel free to add me :)
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey! 24 and a grad student. But I'm still very much a college student at heart
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    first year right here! haha
  • Renge64
    Options
    Hi! 17 years old, first year of college! feel free to add!
  • caseydoubleoh7
    Options
    Hey! [: I'm a 19 year old and studying nursing. Looking to lose 40 pounds by summer and keep losing until I'm happy by April 2013. Feel free to add me!