50 lbs lost in 3 months 8 days!

Options
2»

Replies

• michellewilliams10
    Options
    a big well done for losing the weight & an even bigger one for sharing with us your philosophy. It's one I agree with totally, especially about sustainability and this fitting into your life. Well done
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    well done
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    Congrats to you on your 50lb drop! I started In August to, so far I have lost 20.5 lbs and also walk daily 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon at least 5 days per week! I find everyday when Im done filling out my diary that it tells me I am not eating enough calories..I always have a few hundred left! I have another 20 lbs. to lose, and I'm going to try and eat the majority of my calories as you suggest! Hope it works for me as it has for you!! Good Luck in your continued weight loss! You got this girl!! Geri:heart:
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's great! Now YOU'RE an inspiration story!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow - you sure are doing great! I can feel from your words that you are serious and thrilled and will keep going until you get to where you want to be. It's almost like MFP is a train and all we have to do is climb on board and really be on board with our mind, and that's all there is to it... we all get to ride the train into the station together. It's pretty neato.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats on your success! I feel so similar about this journey,esp the being able to sustain it for life!!! I so agree! Also recently i was stalled at 1200cals and with in a week of going to 1500cals i was back to losing. You inspired me to get back to strength training again . Good luck on your journey and thanks for sharing your success story!
  • d1lazarus
    Options
    Congrats, I at about the same level as you I started on Aug 1 and am down 63 now. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!