Artic Zero Ice Cream

Options
Anyone looking for a sweet frozen treat needs to find the nearest shop selling "Arctic Zero!" 150 calories per pint! 24 carbs, 0 fat, 8 g of fiber and 13.6 g of protein! In an entire pint. They have an awesome array of flavors, including a killer seasonal flavor- Pumpkin. I would describe it as a creamy italian ice sort of consistency with great, bold flavor. The chocolate I did not love, but the strawberry, pumpkin, and chocolate peanut butter are excellent of what I have tried so far. Gluten and lactose free, also! <3<3 Happy Snacking, friends!

ps i realize i have spelled "arctic" wrong in the topic, i am disgusted with myself, lol, i am so sorry;)

Replies

• megansmom311
    Options
    I've heard this stuff is great. Thanks for the reminder! :smile:
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    i LOVE this stuff...its so tasty and completely guilt free...hard to find tho...but amazing
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff and make special trips to Whole Foods to get it. I've liked all of the flavors I've tried, but my favorite so far is Vanilla Maple. It is great with warm cooked apples and a bit of cinnamon! My hubby is an ice cream fanatic and having this in my freezer saves me from myself!!
  • jhnye85
    jhnye85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SO HARD to find. Anyone in the New England area know where I can grab a pint? It is deeeeeeelish!
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have looked all over for this. I would LOVE to try it!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    They have it all Whole Foods but they only have one flavor...it sells out like crazy!
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Artic Zero ice cream, I have never heard of it. But I have found that if I get a small container of Activia yougurt (the low fat one 70 calories) and throw a handful of frozen fruit (black berries, peaches, strawberries) into a bowl and pour the yougurt on them and mix it........... the frozen berries are coated and in turn freeze the yougurt to the fruit. The yougurt in turn slightly thaws the fruit and makes it taste like Ice cream. To me even better because I like the slight tartness of the fruit.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    saving this one...I am now on a mission for a whole foods market
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    never heard of it but how awesome is that!!!!!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Publix carries it too. Usually 2 or 3 flavors. I've only had the chocolate peanut butter. It isn't quite like ice cream but it's great for the calories. It's awesome to use for protein shakes/smoothies.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with this stuff. I love the chocolate, chocolate pb, vanilla maple..and the best...coffee! Mint chocolate cookie is pretty good too. If I have a lot of calories left I'll soften it and mix in a tbsp or two of PB. DELICIOUS!
  • ruiz3569
    Options
    does anyone know where i can buy it thanks =-)
  • graysmom2005
    Options
    Go on their website and you can find locations. Usually at a health food store like Roots, MOMS, or Whole Foods. :-)
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If you go to the website

myarcticzero.com

they have a zip code checker which will let you know what retailers in your area carry it!

And- I can't wait to try the maple vanilla w. baked apples & cinnamon-

sounds AMAZING!

<3<3
  • graysmom2005
    Options
    Anyone looking for a sweet frozen treat needs to find the nearest shop selling "Arctic Zero!" 150 calories per pint! 24 carbs, 0 fat, 8 g of fiber and 13.6 g of protein! In an entire pint. They have an awesome array of flavors, including a killer seasonal flavor- Pumpkin. I would describe it as a creamy italian ice sort of consistency with great, bold flavor. The chocolate I did not love, but the strawberry, pumpkin, and chocolate peanut butter are excellent of what I have tried so far. Gluten and lactose free, also! <3<3 Happy Snacking, friends!

ps i realize i have spelled "arctic" wrong in the topic, i am disgusted with myself, lol, i am so sorry;)
    WAIT!! STOP THE PRESS. PUMPKIN???? Where did you find that?!!!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow...I seriously need to look for this stuff!! And apparently, one of the grocery stores I frequent sells it..hopefully I can find some when I go grocery shopping this week! :D
  • Rubey81
    Options
    Yep this is great stuff. I have come to like all flavors I have tried so far. Some took a little while to get used to but I do love this guiltless treat when needing to stay on track with my eating regimen.

Have tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla Maple, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream and the Mint Chocolate cookie. I would recommend letting them sit out for maybe 10min when taking out of the freezer. The texture and taste seems to be more like regular ice cream when its a little soft.

Also if you want something a bit more yummy try adding a spoonful or two of PB2 chocolate in with it and stir it up to a soft serve consistency. I'd recommend doing this for the Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla Maple which ends up tasting like butterscotch once mixed with PB2. :)

Been slowly getting my coworkers hooked on this too. :)
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I see that they have it on Amazon......i don't get how they ship it lol