I would like some friends!

houndawg
houndawg Posts: 1
edited October 5 in Introduce Yourself
I cannot buy friends so they must volunteer to be my friend. Lol. My friends don't use this app so I just need to add people who ACTUALLY motivate and support each other and I would do the same. Thx.

Replies

• Hi, I just started MFP and need some new friends to motivate me and keep up with good healthy eating and exercise. :smile:
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Hi,

I'm here to help, add me if you like.

Scott
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Feel free to add me! I don't have many either!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    I'm also new and also basically friend'less - add me too. :)
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Add me - I've been doing this since May. Lots of great people who will support you!
  • hey ladies just starting out, got a lot to lose anyone want to help me beat the fat ? lol
  • Hi.. New here. Just starting out, Hope to meet some exciting and new friends to provide motivation and support. Everyone can always use the support and friendship.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    I'm always looking for friends. Feel free to add me
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Hi, I've been doing this for about a month. I don't claim to be perfect with my diet, but I love this site and love making friends and am willing to offer support and encouragement to anyone.

Feel free to add me anyone :drinker:
  • floreo22
    floreo22 Posts: 49 Member
    i'm a few weeks in and always looking to widen my support network. feel free to add me, just be sure to include a message :)
  • Everyone feel free to add me too. I am not able to logon every day, but would like the motivation bigsmile:
  • You can add me. :]
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    I'm new here also have so far have no MFP friends. Add me too!
  • KinipelaH
    KinipelaH Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone is free to add me too. I don't have many people on my friends list, so the more the merrier :]
  • Please feel free to add me too! I only have 2 MFP friends as I just started this week! More MFP friends=more motivation! :)
  • tesha_al
    tesha_al Posts: 38 Member
    add me too I just joined today so no friends :(..need motivation
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    I've been here a little over a month and know the amaziness that comes from the motivation from your friends. Always looking for more friends to motivate & and be motivated by! :) Good luck to you on your new journey!!! :bigsmile:
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Hey guys (and gals) Looking for some friends myself. I have been on here for a couple of mos now supporting a friend of mine. Since joining I have learned a bit myself and been trying to hit the gym a bit more often. I am sure you will find plenty of people on here who will encourage and support you as you work towards your fitness goals. I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to hearing from some of you. Enjoy your MFP experience!
  • HI Folks...just starting today...:happy: I have hit the place where there can only be improvements if I make them. I am heading for an empty house. I have one year til my daughter is moving out, and the life I knew and know will change. I want to be healthy for it. I have had a lot of brick walls in my way but I am slowly breaking them down. Hope to talk to many of you and offer any support i can.
  • Just starting today. Hard but worth it lol
This discussion has been closed.