Looking for female friends who are working on similar goals

Options
Hey everyone! I am looking for girls to share all the struggles that I am going through with! I want to lose 150 lbs total but have set a minimal goal of 100 lbs. I have lost 10 lbs so far YAY lol! I look forward to meeting new friends and sharing war stories lol

Replies

• shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Add me! My ticker lies, but I've lost 10.5 pounds out of the 80 that is my goal! Good luck to you! We're all in this together!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    feel free to add me, I know what you are going through, but STAY WITH IT...the hard work is soooo worth it, I feel like a new person!!!
  • Babyfishy
    Options
    I've been away for about 6 months...and it shows. lol Congrats on starting the journey! I'm 5'2" and weigh 180 now. I have never been this heavy...ever. In the last 6 months I've put on 10lbs. I shudder to think what I'll weigh AFTER the holidays. So...I'm back. This site helped me lose some weight before and honestly I think its the only reason I did. It sort of helped me stay accountable, you know? Anyways, good luck to ya!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Great loss so far. Expect it to slow down some, the first few weeks can go pretty quickly due to the drastic changes we make when we start on here. DO NOT be discouraged by slower loss, it is what we are here for, not a quick fix!!!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Add me! My ticker lies, but I've lost 10.5 pounds out of the 80 that is my goal! Good luck to you! We're all in this together!

You can correct your ticker by going to "Check-In" and correcting your starting weight by choosing "Edit Previous Entries".
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    add me!!!
  • samanthastevensxo
    Options
    you can add me. I'm super motivated and it's been two week and I've already lost 7 lbs. it'd be nice to find someone just as motivated as me, to challenge me even more
  • dwnlynn
    Options
    Add me! I need to lose around 150-160 lbs. Im down 25lbs in 2 months. But I need all the motivation I can get
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have about the same to lose and need some good, supportive friends too.
  • JLASMOM
    Options
    Would love to have/give support! I had a roux en y gastric bypass surgery and lost 100 pounds, but need to lose at least another 75 pounds. Not sure how adding people works, but willing to support anyone with their weight loss journey as I have ben considered obese since I was seven, am 36 now. I have four beautiful children that I want to live for and one day see grandchildren especially since my dad, who also struggled with weight, died without ever knowing an.y of his 8 grandchildren. Any support is truly welcome and will be returned!
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 10 so far! I'm trying to lose 90 myself - I'd love to support you and I'm sending a friend request your way!
  • vintagelove78
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm 41 lbs down, but have a ways to go!
  • chellk71
    Options
    Hi I just started today and any support would be great. You can add me ChellK71. I'm looking to lose about 75 pounds.
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me also:)
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anybody else as well). The more the merrier I say!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good job on the 10lbs so far! :) That's where I am at right now too.

I've got another 50 to go or so. Feel free to add me. I love motivating and being motivated. I'm around all the time. Working out like crazy and trying to eat as clean as I can. :)

Good luck either way!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm in sort of the same situation, I have about 170 to lose but my first big goal is 115 by October. Remember to set smaller milestones so that you don't become overwhelmed!
  • dy54
    dy54 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've just got started myself. My goal is to lose 80lbs. Like so many I have fought the war most of my life. At 57 it is starting to effect my health so it's time to do something.
  • littleblonde200
    Options
    Im just starting my journey. i have around 60lb to lose. Feel free to add me. Good luck
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Working on losing ~200 lbs... friend request sent!