stretch marks

Options
Ok, so I know there is no permanent way to remove stretch marks unless surgery is involved. But I have some I would like to make less noticable. Does anyone have any information on what they have done to improve the appearence of them?

Thanks!

Replies

• jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    maderma
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I know as you lose weight some of them will fade. Make sure you keep well hydrated and your skin 'lotioned up' too. That will help.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Bio-oil is the best. My Aunty use to be really over weigh, when she lost her weight she obviously had alot of visible strech marks. She used bio-oil and now it looks lyk they're completely gone. They've faded away very well.

Give it a try, and keep us updated :-)
    Hope that helped.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Turn off the lights and they just disappear its great!!!!!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have noticed as I have losy weight mine have become less noticeable. I would also suggest the bio oil, Ive heard some great things about it
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy bio - oil from?
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It's weird, I remember when I was a kid and got fat the stretch marks would be bright red/purple and wouldn't go for YEARS until I started to loose weight.

When I gained again said stretch marks would appear again, and a few new ones, but disappeared/faded within days even as I gained weight. Now you can't even see (well barely see) any of the 10 - 15 marks I have at all! I wan't an explanation please.

Also Bio Oil, used it once, it works wonders!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have noticed as I have losy weight mine have become less noticeable. I would also suggest the bio oil, Ive heard some great things about it

Where can I get this at? I have never heard of it :)
  • allaboutaleah
    Options
    I know u can order Bio-oil online, but I know Costco sells it, that's the only retail place I recall seeing it sold at
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Where do you buy bio - oil from?

your supermarkets, or chemists :-) their everywhere :-)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I rubbed cocoa butter, a vitamin E tablet, Olive oil, and Utter Balm (weird I know). Not all at once, but I did this on a really bad scar and it also reduced the visibility.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You can buy bio oil anywhere. Walmart, target. Its great for all types of scaring, hair nails. You name it. It is a product of many uses.